Wednesday 9 April 2014

Trench Hat - New Free Pattern!

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you left for me on yesterday's post! Once again, I can't tell you how much your support means to me. How about I show my appreciation with a free pattern!
IMG_3898
You may recognize this hat since you've seen it here before. I knit this puppy last year in one evening after seeing a few skeins of yarn sitting next to each other in my stash and being inspired to work with them together. I've loved the hat and have worn it a lot. I especially love the scalloped colourwork pattern and have yet to get it out of my system as I've used it on several other knits since (see bellow!) 
IMG_3886

The hat itself is dead simple and is a perfect stash buster. So, download your copy, grab a few of your favourite colours, and knit yourself the Trench hat tonight!
I used the chart from the Trench hat on the body of Rowan's Scalloped Schoolboy Vest. I love those colours!

I also featured it on Ross' R&R Hoodie with contrasting i-cord. I would totally rock this sweater in my size... I've been hearing that from a lot of people so... maybe!  
IMG_8208
So there you have it! This pattern is all about the chart really, can't wait to see what you knit with it!