Thursday 5 September 2013

white chocolate brazil nut heaven

IMG_6778

I think I've died and gone to cookie heaven. I am addicted to these cookies. So much so that I've had to limit myself to only baking one batch a week, and then Chris and I both have to try extremely hard to make each batch last more than 24 hours. When they are gone, we pout. It's not easy. We have a serious cookie addiction, but I'm ok with that. Yarn and cookies, things could be much worse for us. 

This is the delicious white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe, but I'm too cheap to splurge for the pricey macadamia nuts, so I've substituted brazil nuts, which roomer has it are some kind of super food. So it's a win-win really. This week I was running low on white chocolate so I tossed in a little bit of everything that I had - white chocolate, brazil nut, dark chocolate, skor bits cookies. They were awesome. 

So here ya go. A little cookie tip from me to you. Bake them and enjoy. Good luck getting them to last the weekend though... I know mine won't!

IMG_6776