Wednesday 26 June 2013

TFA Tuesday on a Wednesday! - Vivid Blanket

vivid1
Yarn: TFA Palette in the Signature Colourway, plus 2 skeins of Yellow Label DK Weight Natural.

Just look at this stunner of a blanket. This is exactly the sort of thing that I hoped people would do with my Palettes. Pick a gorgeous colourful project, pick your favourite Palette, and go to town! Obviously I love the Signature Palette, but as Alexa points out in her blog post about this blanket, this would be gorgeous in any combination of colours really. I love the pretty lace panels bordered by squishy garter stitch, and I know for a fact that you can never have too many blankets with a baby in the house. 

Alexa has put together an awesome Vivid Blanket tutorial on her blog, definitely worth checking out if you plan on knitting up one of these beauties for yourself. 

vivid2