Friday 5 April 2013

Due Date + Maternity shots

IMG_4149
Tomorrow is my due date... apparently that means absolutely nothing, but I guess we'll see! Last week Chris and I decided that it was about time that we put a little effort into taking some maternity shots. At 39 weeks pregnant I was hopefully not going to be getting any bigger and if we missed this opportunity I'd regret it. So despite the fact that nobody feels particularly photogenic at 39 weeks pregnant I put in a bit of effort and I'm really glad that I did. We were aiming for a casual look. Just me, hanging out at home, super pregnant and hopefully Chris would manage to find a flattering angle. I'm really happy with the results. I'm also really happy that I managed to casually feature a knit in most of my favourite shots! I've worn a lot of my knit cardigans throughout this pregnancy, but my French Braid definitely earned it's spot as #1 cardigan. I've lived in this thing for the past couple of months!

So, without further ado, here I am; super pregnant, super happy and super excited to meet my baby (due to arrive right on schedule tomorrow right?!)
39weeks
IMG_4091
39weeks1