Friday 27 April 2012

It's show time!

As you read this Chris and I have piled all of our yarns into one very large rented econo-van and are driving down the 401. Next stop... Knitter's Frolic! So excited. We're bringing more than ever this year. The booth will be bursting at the seams with colourful yarn. Lilia and Mom will be there helping. With any luck Julie and her new baby(!!!) will be making an appearance. There is just so much to look forward to. I used to get really stressed around show time, but now that I'm used to the chaos I look forward to it all. 

The plan is for Chris do stay busy doing some live tweeting during the show, check us out on Twitter for to the minute Frolic excitement. 

So, for those of you going to the Frolic... see you on Saturday! And for those of you who can't make it, I leave you with this, the most adorable things in the entire world:

Saartje's Rainbow Bright Booties

Saartje's Rainbow Bright Booties

Say it with me now: Aaaaaaw!

Saartje's booties in some crazy leftover sock yarn. Amazing. Raveled