Monday 2 April 2012

And the winner is...

Caitlin L! aka: Goldilocks11. Congrats, I've sent you a message on Ravelry, your new niece is going to love her new blanket. 

Thanks a million times to everyone who entered. I can't believe that there were almost 600 comments. Very exciting. And so many great ideas! I'm very inspired to take a good hard look at my palettes and breath new life into them with a few new combo's, a few tweaks of existing combo's and an overall refreshing of things. I love all of the great ideas that you all came up with for the kits, my wheels are definitely spinning...

This weekend I learnt something new, I figured out how to crochet an African Flower Hexagon. This is the first one I made:

African Flower Hexagon. so pretty.

Isn't it just the prettiest flower you've ever seen?