Tuesday 23 November 2010

TFA Tuesday - 1morerow's Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

Hello all! I'm back home after having spent a great week visiting with my brother in Vancouver. It's a beautiful city and I love my brother, but I am happy to be home. I am definitely a creature of habit. I am very happy to be at home, with my yarn, dyeing, sorting, labeling, shipping... working. It's the best thing in the world to love your job as much as I do.

Anyways, back to today's TFA Tuesday. This week I'm featuring this beautiful short sleeved cardigan by 1morerow (blog, Ravelry profile). This pattern was improvised, has short sleeves, a textured yoke, garter stitch, stockinette stitch and eyelet rows that look like stars, what more could you ask for!? Oh, I know, how about luxurious softness? Well, this sweater has that too, it was knit in TFA Purple Label Cashmere Sock yarn in Cobalt. Yum.


Layering pieces like this are always a welcome addition to just about any wardrobe. And since it's knit at a finer gauge, it only took 2 skeins of yarn. Nice work!