Sunday 14 November 2010

Playful stripes

I finished knitting my Playful Stripes cardigan last week. The second of what will hopefully be three knitted sweaters for the kids in my life this Christmas. 
Playful Stripes Cardigan

This sweater turned out beautifully, but a little bit Easter-Eggy. I'm not saying that as though it's a bad thing necessarily, it's just a pretty distinct combination of bright jewel purple and light pastels. I said I wanted a perfectly girly, fun and pretty sweater and that's definitely what I got! A couple multicoloured buttons and this sweater will be ready for gifting.

Playful Stripes Cardigan

You may not hear much from me this week. I'm leaving for Vancouver bright and early tomorrow morning to spend a week with my brother! He's been living there for over 3 years now and I shamefully haven't been out to visit him once, we both figured it was about time I fix that!  

Playful Stripes Cardigan

Have a great week! Hope it's full of knitting!