Sunday 7 February 2010

Another hand-spun BSJ

I finished my second hand-spun BSJ, this time in my own hand dyed roving in the Meadow colourway. Still no buttons, I'll have to make a trip to the button store soon...

I wish I had a friend who was having twins, one boy and one girl, so I could give them these little sweaters. They would be so cute! Until I find the perfect set of boy/girl twin babies to gift these sweaters too, I'll just hang on to them for safe keeping.


Thanks to everyone who left comments/thoughts about a sock club on my last post. I've been doing a lot of thinking/scheming and I hope to have something to present to you later on this week. I was hoping to have it all set by the end of this weekend, but Chris and I have both been flattened by a pesky cold. Nothing too serious, just coughing and stuffed up, but it was enough to send us both to bed for a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon and keep us from doing anything productive. I'm feeling good about today, I think we're on the mend!