Thursday 28 January 2010

wedding location

As regular readers will know, this June I am marrying my sweetheart Chris. My mom found this picture and I think it's so neat because you can see the golf club where we are having our reception in the foreground and in the distance is the church where our ceremony will be held. Our wedding day location in one snapshot.

Isn't it a great shot? We are 4 1/2 months away from our wedding day and we're now entering the "fun" phase where we're getting a lot of stuff done. We're trying to plan ahead and stay on top of things so we're not running around like lunatics when May roles around and we realize that we only have one month left and 100 things left to do. This wedding planning thing is a lot of work! But we're enjoying it. I think that we're a pretty laid back couple. As long as he shows up I'll be happy!